Does an investor need to pay project negotiation agreement fee?

Yes, based on Rule 35 (6) of Public- Private Partnership and Investment Regulation 2020 an investor is required to pay 0.2% of the total project cost as the project negotiation agreement fee. Out of the 0.2%, the investor has to pay 30% while sitting for negotiation and the remaining 70% upon signing the agreement.